Sulby Glen Hotel forecourt a prohibited zone?
ROSIE Offline

Threads: 65
RE: Sulby Glen Hotel forecourt a prohibited zone?
Do you mean me or the Pub ?

On a serious note, at present it is not a prohibited area, but that is not to say that is the way things are heading.

TTFMAG want to put up crash barriers. where they want them, what sort of barriers they want. leave them there as long as they want, and put them up when they want.

We have no objections to the barriers, provided they go on the orginal agreed line. They are only there for the practice and race periods, or if they wish to leave them there till after the Manx they are in keeping with the Hotel, and they ask us when they can come and do this work. It is our home as well as our work.

The answer is NO GO.

It is our way or we will force you to do it, and by the way we are going to involve old playmates and say you don't own the land you purchased, even though this was all sorted two years ago.

They wait 11 months and then say it is all because of a complaint from one rider, but won't give any evidence of this ????????

Would you protect your land ?

Would you protect your work ?

It's very hard for us, we have as a family supported Motor Racing on the Island for over 100 years, and we have done everything within our power to compromise with Government but they have very heavy hands.

I hope that puts the record straight,

Eddie and I are here to support racing riders and spectators alike.

I just hope you are all behind us.
Biker Friendly Pub.
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2010, 08:15 PM by Malcolm.)
19-05-2010, 06:48 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sulby Glen Hotel forecourt a prohibited zone? - by ROSIE - 19-05-2010, 06:48 PM