TT-More variation in classes needed ?
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
RE: TT-More variation in classes needed ?
Good man Nick, I was hoping you would respond and hope that more people will throw their thoughts into this string. No one could love the TT as much as us fans of long standing yet we are bewildered by this apparent heat 1 heat 2 set up. At this rate we will have someone else doing and winning 5 next year having the best machine and being on top form. (not necessarily in that order !)

I agree with you about our excitement at seeing one or more exotic machines contesting the races but the regs seemed to have levelled things down and other than the tickles performed by the teams with money all bikes look the same under their brightly coloured fairings. I think we should have a class where we could have machines like the Britten, and other specials made for the TT.

I also bring up the question yet again of course changes to favour the machines. I cannot believe that these rises in lap records are solely down to faster machines.......Correct me if I am on the wrong road Nick, but I and many people now think that lap speeds could actually be stable, if not dropping, if the course was left as it was.

Finally, after all these years, I still find the whole TT event something I cannot miss, not just from the races angle but meeting the people, the friends I have made over all these years, the other events we can attend, and the super Island on which the TT fortnight is held.
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
19-06-2010, 06:50 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TT-More variation in classes needed ? - by ian huntly - 19-06-2010, 06:50 PM