DONALD ON FEATURE SUPERBIKE PODIUM AT SOUTHERN 100
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
DONALD ON FEATURE SUPERBIKE PODIUM AT SOUTHERN 100
[Image: relentlesshdr.jpg]

Despite high winds and challenging weather conditions Cameron Donald made a welcome return to the Southern 100 Road Races in the Isle of Man this week.

The Relentless by TAS Suzuki rider posted an impressive second place in today's MERGE Solo Superbike Championship feature race, run over 8 laps.

Donald also posted fourth place on his GSX-R600 Suzuki in today’s Supersport event, being narrowly beaten to the final podium spot by Ryan Farquhar.

The Relentless by TAS Suzuki rider is more than happy with his week’s work and will now board the ferry to Ireland tomorrow morning to take in this weekend’s Adelaide International Kells Road Races – in front of an anticipated 30,000 strong crowd in County Meath.

[Image: donalds100.jpg]

Cameron Donald

“It’s been good work here this week, and despite not having ridden the circuit since 2007 and having to deal with less than ideal conditions, we did well. I don’t race to finish second, but second today behind Ryan is a good result. We have made progress all week, working our way towards the front of the pack – so to finish with a podium is satisfying. The bikes worked well and it’s more miles under my belt before Kells. Let’s hope the weather is better in Ireland.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
15-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Website Find Reply