Hudson Kennaugh Signs With Splitlath Aprillia
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Hudson Kennaugh Signs With Splitlath Aprillia
Hudson has signed with Splitlath Aprillia this week to complete the 2010 BSB season. After leading the Superbike Evo class for most of 2010 on the MAR Kawasaki, he was faced with the very difficult deciscion between leaving a winning team and season to date or moving to a more secured future with his new Aprillia team, while also securing arrangements for 2011. Hudson regrets that he has had to leave MAR Kawasaki due to commercial pressures as he enjoyed success with MAR while also building strong bonds and frindships with Malcolm and the team in the process.

Hudson:

"2010 has been a great year with MAR so far and for results but a difficult year for making decisions while looking to the future and trying to manage financial concerns on a week to week basis. Commercial pressures these days have become a big factor for everyone and unfortunately have had an impact on many of us. I am confident that my decision to move to Aprillia with the arrangements in place will allow me to focus more on getting my job done on the track.

I would like to thank Malcolm and all at MAR for their efforts in these difficult times. Malcolm and his crew do a fantastic job and certainly get podium results as we have seen this year. We all wish that money was not an obstacle, to be able to have completed together the season in such winning form. I will miss the MAR team and I wish them all the best for the future.

I would like to also thank any fans for their understanding in my choice to move mid season. It is unfortunate that budgets pressures alone have necessitated this but I am thankful that I have been offered an affordable solution to ensure that I can continue racing and giving my fans results.

Looking ahead I am now focussed on my assignment with Splitlath Aprillia, to keep regular appearances on the podiom for the remainder of the season and of course to try and get my hands on the Evo title for 2010. I would like to thank John and the Splitlath Aprillia team for giving me this opportunity and I look forward to giving nothing less than 100% in return. In just a few sessions on the Splitlath Aprillia we have already made great progress and this is an attribute to the dedicated support I have received already in such a short space of time. I look forward to the rest of 2010 and beyond with Splitlath Aprillia.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
17-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Website Find Reply