Victor Cox awarded World Superstock wildcard ride at Silverstone
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Victor Cox awarded World Superstock wildcard ride at Silverstone
[Image: blackhorsekawasaki.gif]

A great weekend for Blackhorse Kawasaki, in which Victor Cox scored a top six finish in Round 7 of the Metzeler National Superstock 1000 Championship at Snetterton, began with the exciting news that Victor has been awarded a wild-card ride in the World Superstock 1000 Championship round at Silverstone on the weekend of 30th July-1st August.

The accolade is just rewards for the talented 24 year old from Trowbridge, who currently lies tenth in the Metzeler National Superstock Championship and is justifiably acknowledged as one of the rising stars on the domestic scene. Victor is relishing the chance to pit his skills against the world's best and will as always receive every support from the team to enable him to do so.

It's the second time this season that Blackhorse Kawasaki will take it's place in the Silverstone paddock amongst some of the world's best riders. Back in June, two rounds of the Metzeler National Superstock 1000 Championship acted as premier support to the British Grand Prix with the team acquitting themselves admirably on that occasion as Simon Andrews rode to two fifth place finishes.

The forthcoming race itself will attract immense worldwide media interest as the World Superbike Championship circus arrives at the Northamptonshire venue after a two year absence, and this is indeed great news for Victor, the team and its sponsors.

Also in the colours of Blackhorse Kawasaki at Silverstone will be the Isle of Man's David Pearce who resumes his Metzeler National Superstock 600 campaign after missing the Snetterton round through injury. The Silverstone race is rescheduled from the postponed event at Oulton Park earlier in the season.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
20-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Website Find Reply