Rizla Suzuki Set to Light up Brands Hatch BSB
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Rizla Suzuki Set to Light up Brands Hatch BSB
[Image: suzukigpflag.gif]

Rizla Suzuki MotoGP will make the Brands Hatch Circuit in England reverberate to the ear-piercing sound of MotoGP machinery on Saturday and Sunday the 7th and 8th August, as the Suzuki GSV-R and Álvaro Bautista make guest appearances at the British Superbike Championship.

Bautista will be giving some high-speed demonstration laps on Saturday and Sunday, as Suzuki celebrates 50 years of International racing. The astounding Rizla Suzuki MotoGP GSV-R800 four-stroke machine will be the fastest motorcycle to lap the 3.7km track and with top speeds of over 330 km/h, BSB fans can experience the superb spectacle of MotoGP at the Kent circuit.

The chance to see the Rizla Suzuki GSV-R in action is part of a fantastic weekend at Brands Hatch. Also on the agenda is a ‘triple header’ round of the British Superbike Championship around the Grand Prix configuration circuit, this is set to be the biggest event of the year at Brands Hatch, with tens of thousands of fans enjoying the party atmosphere at the Kent circuit. In addition to three BSB races and the MotoGP demonstrations, the event will feature support races including the British Historic Grand Prix Championship and with a total of 10 support races over the weekend there is certainly enough to keep all motorcycle racing fans happy.

[Image: bautista1.jpg]

Álvaro Bautista:

“It will be interesting for me to go to Brands Hatch because I have never been there before and it is such a famous track. It will be good to learn another circuit and to visit a totally new place. To have new experiences like this is always good and it will be interesting for me to ride the bike and get more of a feeling for it at different places. I am looking forward to doing the demo run and showing the British fans that have never seen a MotoGP bike just what it is all about.”

Paul Denning – Team Manager:

“We are delighted to be able to support Suzuki GB in their 50 years of racing celebrations and to bring the sight and sound of a fully-blown MotoGP bike to the Brands Hatch BSB race. This is a great opportunity for Suzuki to showcase the GSV-R’s technology and incredible sound in-front of a different audience. The link between the MotoGP bike and the Suzuki GSX-R – which is celebrating its 25th anniversary – is evident in their racing ancestry, so to see the two machines together at one event will be very special – albeit one will be racing for victory in the hands of Tommy, Yukio, Michael and Alistair and the other will just be ridden slightly less aggressively on its demo laps!

“Álvaro is looking forward to riding the Brands Hatch GP track, he’s heard a lot about it and I’m not sure if he’s scared or excited, but I’m positive he’ll let the Rizla Suzuki GSV-R rip and provide great entertainment. MSV put on a fantastic show last year and we hope we’ll be able to make it even bigger and better this year. There’ll be another rider or two experiencing the Rizla Suzuki MotoGP GSV-R for the first time as well – so watch this space for details!”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
04-08-2010, 02:44 PM
Website Find Reply