Rob Mac Racing - Brands Hatch preview
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Rob Mac Racing - Brands Hatch preview
[Image: robmachdr.jpg]

The Motorpoint Yamaha team travel south this weekend to Brands Hatch for the 8th round of the British Superbike Championship.

An air of excitement surrounds the team with the knowledge that for the first time Andrew Pitt arrives at a track he has had ridden before and had world championship success, Dan Linfoot qualified on the front row earlier in the year so both riders are motivated and hungry for a strong result.

[Image: robmac2.jpg]

Andrew Pitt

“This is the weekend I have been waiting for, the circuits so far have all been new to me and quite tricky, Brands is a classic fast circuit and one I really like.

Rolling out the pit lane onto a track I know should be a lot easier than the weekends I have had so far! I know the boy’s are looking forward to this race and I hope I can do well for them all”

Dan Linfoot

“I am really fired up for this race, I spent last weekend at the World Superbike event and really want to get on my bike now! I love Brands and know I can ride fast there, I am sure Andrew will be flying so we should be able to push each other and at arrive race day with a good package”

Rob Mac

“Brands Hatch has been one of the rounds we have been looking forward to, Andrew starts the weekend at a track he is familiar with and has good history, Dan was flying at our first round in April here at Brands so we hope he has learned from that.

This weekend we have a triple header with a race on Saturday night so we really have a good chance of giving our sponsors a great weekend”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
04-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Website Find Reply