SWAN HONDA SET FOR CADWELL’S ‘PARTY IN THE PARK’
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
SWAN HONDA SET FOR CADWELL’S ‘PARTY IN THE PARK’
[Image: swanhondahdr.gif]

The Swan Honda team return to action this August Bank Holiday weekend for the ninth round of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship as the series arrives at Cadwell Park for the second time this season.

Easton currently lies eighth in the overall standings ahead of Cadwell Park, but he still has a mathematical chance of securing the final sixth place as a Title Fighter in the Showdown against rivals Alastair Seeley and John Laverty. Ellison makes his first racing visit to the challenging Lincolnshire circuit this season, having missed the earlier round in May when he was sidelined through injury and is setting his sights firmly on a return to the podium.

Easton said:

“I can’t wait for Cadwell Park; I am really looking forward to it as it is a proper racer's circuit and a real challenge. It’s surprising really as I haven’t had the best of luck there so far this season – on the two occasions I have been there I have crashed quite heavily, so hopefully it will be third time lucky this weekend. I know that I still have an outside chance of getting in to the Showdown, but we know that anything can happen, so I really need to get my head down and finish ahead of Alastair (Seeley) and John (Laverty). We definitely need to build on the last few rounds and give it everything, there are still nine races left of the season so we need to finish on a high.”

Ellison said:

“In the break I have been back to America to spend time in the sun with my wife Sarah, the family and our two best friends which has been so good for me. Since the accident I haven’t stopped fighting to get back on the track and up to speed. I’m not going to lie it has been the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. It’s been a constant battle spending most of every day either in physio, gym, cycling, hyperbaric chamber, x-ray table, MRI machine and endless nights of no sleep, so this break really has given me chance to recharge and come back stronger than when I left. I may have been away for a couple of weeks, but not one day has gone by where I haven’t been itching to get back out on my Swan Honda. I have enjoyed this break immensely, but I’m ready to get back out on track and fight for wins this weekend!”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
23-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Website Find Reply