Jenny Tinmouth Takes the Chequered Flag at Pembury TTXGP
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Jenny Tinmouth Takes the Chequered Flag at Pembury TTXGP
[Image: jtinmouthbluehdr.jpg]

Motorcycle racer, Jenny Tinmouth from Ellesmere Port, topped the podium once again at the third UK round of the world's first all-electric motorcycle championship, the TTXGP, at Pembury race circuit in Wales last weekend (22 August).

The championship, sponsored by The Green Insurance Company, saw Jenny triumph for the second successive race on her Team Agni Suzuki. Pete Ward, riding a Mavizen TTX02, took second place for his Electric Hussar team and Rob Moon was third on another Team Agni Suzuki.

James McBride, who had a strong weekend before technical issues halted is charge to the podium, took home the Green Insurance Company 'Green Speed' award after setting the fastest lap time of 1:08.60.

The final race of the series will take place at Brands Hatch (2 and 3 October) and will be shown on ESPN UK at 9pm on Thursday 7th October.

[Image: jennytelectric.jpg]
Jenny on the "leccy" bike at TT2010

To qualify for the new series, all entrants must also boast zero toxic and noxious emissions from their machines. All teams compete the three regional events collecting points in North America, UK (Northern Europe) and Italy (Southern Europe).

The fastest eight teams from each regional competition will win a place at the final in Albacete, Spain on the 23 and 24 October.

To learn more about the 2010 TTXGP, visit http://www.egrandprix.com.

To find out more about The Green Insurance Company or to get a quote visit http://www.greeninsurancecompany.co.uk
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
25-08-2010, 09:47 AM
Website Find Reply
deejay51 Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Jenny Tinmouth Takes the Chequered Flag at Pembury TTXGP
Great for Jenny, that's tremendous news. This is the motorcycle that Arvind and Cedric were really pressured to have ready for the TTZero race at the TT. I just wonder how many competitors were in the Wales' event.

Link to Arvind & Cedric TT 'build' here....http://www.deejay51.com/tt2010_tt_zero.htm
26-08-2010, 01:25 AM
Website Find Reply
sticky Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 40
There were 9 entries - same as the previous two rounds.
26-08-2010, 09:52 AM
Website Find Reply
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
Oh well done Jennie, here's to next years TT, I know you'll do well in 2011.
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
28-08-2010, 09:40 PM
Website Find Reply