Bridewell Aims for Repeat of Cadwell Heroics
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Bridewell Aims for Repeat of Cadwell Heroics
[Image: quaygarageheader.gif]

Quay Garage Honda rider Tommy Bridewell will be hoping for a repeat of his early season performances when round nine of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship takes place at Cadwell Park in Lincolnshire over the bank holiday weekend.

Bridewell, from Etchilhampton near Devizes in Wiltshire, celebrated his 22nd birthday at Brands Hatch earlier this month but hasn't enjoyed the best of fortunes in recent rounds so a return to the venue that gave him his best result of the season back in May with a fine fourth place should bode well.

As usual, he will race the ex-Gregorio Lavilla Honda Fireblade but for both Cadwell Park and the following round at Croft, Ian Woollacott's team will be reverting to their Quay Garage colours in order to fulfil the obligations to their existing 2010 sponsors, who kindly allowed them to run in the Tyco Security Products livery for the last round at Brands Hatch.

However, the team are keen to stress that Tyco Security Products are still very much involved with the Devon-based team and exciting new developments for the 2011 season will be announced at Silverstone in September.

[Image: tbridewellcadwell.jpg]

Tommy Bridewell:

"Cadwell Park back in May was our best round of the season so far with a fourth and a sixth place finish but since then, things have not gone entirely our way so I'm hoping we can turn our fortunes round now we're going back there. Although I've not qualified in the top six as a Title Fighter, it doesn't mean to say I'll be approaching the meeting in any other way than normal and I'll be going all out for a good result, I'll leave the other guys to worry about the championship. It's getting to the business end of the season and it's vitally important that we finish the season strongly and everyone will be looking for a good result. We know Cadwell suits the bike and I love the place so hopefully we can be challenging for a podium again."

Timetable

Saturday 28th August

11.25 - 12.10 Free Practice 1

16.05 - 16.50 Free Practice 2

Sunday 29th August

10.15 - 11.00 Free Practice 3

14.15 - 15.10 Swan Combi Roll for Pole Qualifying

Monday 30th August

09.30 - 09.45 Warm Up

13.30 - Race 1 (18 laps Live British Eurosport)

16.40 - Race 2 (18 laps Live British Eurosport)
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
26-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Website Find Reply