Cadwell Park Bank August Holiday Monday
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Cadwell Park Bank August Holiday Monday
[Image: robmachdr.jpg]

The Motorpoint Yamaha team set up today at their home circuit of Cadwell Park in Lincolnshire, the 2010 season has not been the luckiest, once again young Dan Linfoot will fly the flag for the team as his team mate Andrew Pitt will not be fit enough to ride after his accident at Brands Hatch.

Obviously this is disappointing for the team as Andrew was making good progress, the operation to his broken collarbone went very well and he has made an amazing recovery, he feels he is strong enough but the surgeons have reminded him of how much the bone needs to grow and if he were to damage the shoulder at this early time he may set himself back even further.

Dan will have the full team efforts at his disposal, the team have had a good 3 weeks working on new settings for the bike and are all motivated for this weekend and the run in to the end of the year.

[Image: robmacgrid.jpg]
Rob Mac on the grid with Dan Linfoot

Rob Mac

“Another set back for us with Andrew still on the mend, he had made good progress and through no fault of his own finds himself sidelined with an injury, my team are getting more resilient with every weekend and fighting and working hard is the only way we know how to deal with a year like this!

We have managed to share some information with the Yamaha World Superbike team over the last 3 weeks and we are all motivated to get to Cadwell and start working with Dan.

We need to keep focused and working hard and Dan needs to try and chill out and ride to enjoy his weekend”

Dan Linfoot Motorpoint Yamaha

“Big disappointment for Andrew, he got caught up with a fallen bike and now has to miss races.

I will be trying my best to get a smile on the boy’s faces, I know they are working harder than ever to try and change the luck we are having, and I am well up for this weekend and can’t wait on get on my bike on Saturday”

Andrew Pitt Motorpoint Yamaha

“After Brands and the crash I thought it may be a while before I could get on a bike but the surgeon did a great job and I’m back on my cycle training hard, he advised me to give it a couple of more weeks to make sure the bone has taken so I have listened to his advice.

I will be in the garage helping Dan and the team and will be keen to get back on the bike for the next race at Croft”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
26-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Website Find Reply