SWAN HONDA PREPARE FOR CADWELL PARK RACE DAY
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
SWAN HONDA PREPARE FOR CADWELL PARK RACE DAY
[Image: swanhondahdr.gif]

The Swan Honda team are preparing to up the ante at tomorrow’s ninth round of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship after this afternoon’s Swan Combi Roll for Pole qualifying session at Cadwell Park which decided the grid for the opening race of the weekend.

James Ellison continued his improvements to qualify inside the top ten for the final Q3 shootout to secure seventh place on the grid, which at Cadwell Park equates to a third row start. Stuart Easton meanwhile just missed out on the top ten and will start from thirteenth on the grid for tomorrow’s opening race.

Ellison said:

“It has been a reasonable day for us; we have tons of ideas to try in morning warm up tomorrow as we still have some work to do on the steering and the front end of the Swan Honda. I am not that disappointed with a third row, as seventh will be on the outside of the grid and should give me a good chance into the next few corners on the first lap. I just need to focus on getting a good start and then there is no reason why we can’t be up there as we are confident that the changes will make us stronger.”

Easton said:

“There are obviously some changes we need to make in the morning as 13th is not where we want to be in the races, but we know what we need to do. We are going to focus on corner speed and steering in warm up as I feel that if we can find that bit extra there then we can move further up the order as everyone is so close. If we can have a good first race then that will also move us up the grid for race two and of course I will be doing the best I can to get the results for Swan Honda.”

[Image: swancadwell1.jpg]
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
29-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Website Find Reply