Support Kerry Lindsay's Fundraiser
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390

Kerry Lindsay will be running this year’s Dublin Marathon on October 25th in memory of all the riders that have lost their lives in racing accidents and is hoping to raise in excess of £1,000. Kerry, whose own husband Darran lost his life in an accident at Killalane in 2006, will be specifically raising money for the families of Myles Byrne and Stephen Larkin who lost their lives in the sport they loved in separate accidents at the Skerries and Kells road races in July.

Speaking about her decision to run the marathon, Kerry said

“Myles and Andrea have 2 young children and Stephen and Katherine 3. My hearts goes out to them as their world’s have been turned upside down and they have a hard time ahead. Following Darran’s accident, a lot was done for myself and our children and for that I’ll always be grateful. I would now like to do the same for the families of others and have subsequently decided to run the marathon. I’ve set up a fundraising page which is quick and easy for people to donate or people can pay by cheque and I really want to get as close to the target set as possible so please, help out if you can!”

People can donate by going to the following link - http://apps.facebook.com/fundrazr/activi...dfd39cf951.

Alternatively, you can donate by cheque, made payable to

‘Kerry Lindsay’,

and this can be sent to

Kerry Lindsay, c/o Careva Publishing, Dundonald Enterprise Park,
Carrowreagh Road,
Dundonald,
Belfast,
BT16 1QT
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
05-09-2010, 11:42 AM
Website Find Reply