SWAN HONDA PREPARE FOR CROFT HOME ROUND
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
SWAN HONDA PREPARE FOR CROFT HOME ROUND
[Image: swanhondahdr.gif]

Swan Honda will race on home ground this weekend as the Guisborough-based team prepare for the tenth round of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship at Croft.

The team secured a maiden BSB race win at the circuit last season with Stuart Easton and now the squad are seeking a return to the podium following a tough stint over the past few rounds. James Ellison fought his way to two sixth places at Cadwell Park last time out but is determined to get himself back on the podium for the first time since breaking his femur earlier in the season. Easton meanwhile is hoping that history will repeat itself and is keen to return to his early season form.

Ellison said:

“I have been continuing to train hard and the aim, as I have said so many times already this season, is to win. I have been playing catch up since coming back from injury but that only makes me more determined and I know that the Swan Honda is capable of winning and that is where we should be. Croft is one of those circuits where you need to get the set up right and get dialled in quickly, but the team had good results there last season, so there shouldn’t be any reason why we can’t be pushing this weekend for some better results. I fought hard for the sixth places at Cadwell Park but I am expecting more from this weekend.”

Easton said:

“Croft is one of the rounds I have been most looking forward to this season as it was there last year that I won my first ever BSB race and we need to try and repeat that. The track is like a second home round to me and I always have a lot of support there, so I want to be back where we should be, not only for me and the Swan Honda team but also our supporters. I definitely think that we should be on for some better results at Croft. I struggled with set up at Cadwell Park but I don’t think we will have the same problem at Croft as we did at the last round so I am hoping for a better weekend.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
06-09-2010, 06:49 PM
Website Find Reply