SWAN HONDA GET HOME ROUND UNDERWAY AT CROFT
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
SWAN HONDA GET HOME ROUND UNDERWAY AT CROFT
[Image: swanhondahdr.gif]

The Swan Honda team got their home round of Croft underway at the tenth round of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship with James Ellison and Stuart Easton finishing the day sixth and tenth respectively.

The opening session took place in drying conditions as Easton worked his way up the order to fourth whilst Ellison finished seventh, however the afternoon session was dry and both riders continued to strive to make further improvements with the electronics as they aim to close the gap to pace-setter Tommy Hill.

[Image: jellison1.jpg]

Ellison said:

“It hasn’t been a bad start to the weekend and I think we have had a productive first day. We made some changes this afternoon and if you look at the ideal times we would have been nearly half a second faster, which shows that tomorrow we just need to piece things together. The focus at the moment has been getting the electronics working how we need them to and once we have achieved that we will see us improve the times. I am happy enough with how today has gone and we just need to find that little bit more tomorrow for qualifying.”

Easton said:

“This morning we were fourth fastest and it was going well, but the afternoon session wasn’t the best for me. Tenth isn’t a disaster on a practice day but I know that tomorrow we need to move further up the order ahead of qualifying. At the moment the electronics need some work in the dry conditions and mainly with the engine braking control system. I couldn’t carry as much corner speed as I wanted to, but the team are working hard and we will see what we can do tomorrow in qualifying.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
11-09-2010, 09:41 AM
Website Find Reply