Spoiler Easton ready to take on the Title Fighters
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Spoiler Easton ready to take on the Title Fighters
[Image: swanhondahdr.gif]

Swan Honda's Stuart Easton crashed the Title Fighter's celebrations at Croft by doubling up on podium finishes and stealing much needed points as the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship reaches a critical stage, now he is gearing up for a repeat performance at Silverstone.

Easton currently leads the MCE Insurance BSB Riders Cup as the first of the non-Title Fighters by two points from Buildbase Kawasaki's John Laverty and having boosted his confidence at Croft is determined to maintain his return to form. Easton believes that the new track will mean an equal playing field for the majority of the grid and should put him in a position to mix it up amongst the Title Fighters again.

[Image: easton1.jpg]

Easton said:

"Silverstone is going to be exciting for everyone as it is a new circuit for most of us. I know Josh Brookes, Simon Andrews and Michael Rutter did the Superstock races and HM Plant Honda did the World Superbike round but I think come Sunday we will all be pretty equal. I just can't wait to ride the new track and really give the Swan Honda a good run; after Croft and the double podium I am buzzing again and I want to stay that way. I went from having a tough few rounds to really being up there and fighting for the podiums and that's how it should be this weekend. It is game on this weekend and I am just going to crack on and try my best to win for the Swan Honda team."
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
20-09-2010, 02:56 PM
Website Find Reply