Laverty: I am the underdog
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Laverty: I am the underdog
[Image: relentlesshdr.jpg]

Relentless Suzuki's Michael Laverty is currently positioned fourth of the Title Fighters but just nineteen points adrift of title leader Tommy Hill. Nevertheless, he declares himself the underdog ahead of this weekend's season finale at Oulton Park.

Laverty is the only one of the six Title Fighters to have already won at Oulton Park this season as he gave the Relentless Suzuki team their first ever victory in the Superbike class in May. He admits he wants the title badly and will be doing all he can to beat his rivals,

Laverty said:

"I am still angry about my mistake at Silverstone because if it hadn't been for that then I could be leading the championship coming into the final round. I have to look at the positives though and the pressure really is on Tommy as he has the lead and it is now his to lose. I am the underdog and I am gunning for the wins and if I can get a hat trick and the others have a bad weekend then the title will take care of itself. All of us want this title so badly and will be pushing hard; it is going to be a fight until the end that is for sure and everyone will be taking chances. It is going to be too close to call."
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
05-10-2010, 09:34 AM
Website Find Reply