Westmoreland Joins Relentless by TAS Suzuki For Sunflower
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Westmoreland Joins Relentless by TAS Suzuki For Sunflower
[Image: relentlesshdr.jpg]

Relentless by TAS Suzuki is pleased to announce an all-new partnership with top British Supersport competitor James Westmoreland. The 22-year-old Englishman who finished runner up in this season’s British Supersport series, will make a one-off appearance for the team at the forthcoming Sunflower Trophy Races in Northern Ireland on October 15 and 16.

The end of season Sunflower Trophy showpiece has been a firm favourite with British and World Championship riders for over 30 years, and Westmoreland will form part of a three-pronged Relentless by TAS Suzuki offensive. BSB regulars Alastair Seeley and five-time Sunflower Trophy winner Michael Laverty will spearhead the Superbike attack on the County Down venue, with Westmoreland in the GSX-R600 Supersport hot seat.

Team owners Hector and Philip Neill, long time supporters of the Sunflower, are delighted to bring a third British championship competitor to Bishopscourt, and as always, will be looking for some end of season silverware.

Philip Neill – Team Manager

“It’s nice to continue our involvement with the Supersport class at the Sunflower, where we have won a 600cc race on GSX-R machinery every year since Tom Sykes rode for us in 2004. It’s always good to show this local event some support and by the look of things we will have some stiff opposition. James is a very talented and professional lad and I’ve been watching him for a number of years. It’s a one-off ride at the minute, but I always thought if the opportunity presented itself, we would like to give him a run out on a Relentless by TAS Suzuki. We will of course be concentrating on the Superbike classes but I’m sure James will do a solid job in Relentless by TAS Suzuki colours.”

James Westmoreland

“It’s a new experience for me coming to Bishopscourt, but it will give me a taste of the 600 Suzuki and I’m really looking forward to working with such a really professional team. Philip has said there’s no pressure on me, although I’ve had a look at the circuit on the Internet and the bike looked very competitive with Ian in 2008, so I’ll be looking to do the best I can.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
06-10-2010, 09:23 AM
Website Find Reply