Motorpoint Yamaha - SEASON FINALE
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Motorpoint Yamaha - SEASON FINALE
[Image: robmachdr.jpg]

The 2010 British Superbike season comes to a close this weekend at Oulton Park, the new three round shoot out format has worked perfectly with 5 riders still in with a chance of the Championship.

Tommy Hill has been the most consistent all season and heads up the series in front of Josh Brookes and Ryuichi Kiyonari, but with a three race schedule anything can happen and any slip up will let Michael Rutter and Michael Laverty back in the hunt.

For the Motorpoint Yamaha team the goal will be to get into the mix and make the most of the shaky nerves around the championship leaders!

Loris Baz makes his debut race at Oulton Park and Dan Linfoot full of confidence from his strong ride at Silverstone will be looking to finish the season on a high.

Dan Linfoot

“It has been a very tough season and one I have had to learn a hell of a lot, the last three races have been the best mainly because we have had Loris here and we have pushed each other.

I love Oulton and can’t wait to get stuck in, I have been training hard for this last race and want to do my best for everyone who have helped me this year”

Loris Baz

“I am really excited about getting back on the Motorpoint Yamaha Superbike and racing with the BSB guy’s, we had a tough Silverstone with the weather and the crash but I have a chance to finish the year with a good result.

I managed to get a test at Oulton and I really like the track, it is like some of the French tracks I have ridden before so I should pick it up easy over the weekend.

I raced at Magny Cour’s last weekend and I had a little crash on the Yamaha France R1 Superstock, I was running in a good 4th position and it is a shame I could not have given my team a strong finish to the year, Yamaha France have helped me get this far and I really want to repay them with a strong result this weekend.”

Rob Mac

“We have managed to finish a very tough season on a high; Loris joining the team for the last three races has picked the whole team up specially Dan.

If we can finish this last race in the mix it will give us good motivation for the winter and into the testing for 2011.

I know both the guy’s are really fired up to finish strong and it will be my job to keep them calm! Loris has had a half day test at Oulton so he is ready! And Dan has new found confidence from his last three race weekends.

It would be nice to have a little luck in this last race of the year but I’m not relying on it!”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
06-10-2010, 09:53 AM
Website Find Reply