ian lougher
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: ian lougher
Oh dear - am I the only person you have agreed with so far? That doesn't bode well.

Anyway with regards to Davy Morgan, I agree that he is a good circuit rider, but I really think he has upped his game on the roads this year, and his TT performances where good. He should do well in the Manx Grand Prix this year also.

Paul
25-07-2002, 06:40 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Ian lougher
Any reasonable person can differentiate between a "sports" hero and a "real life" hero. Nobody is comparing a motorcycle racer to a person who runs into a burning building to save a child. Take your own advice, dont take it all so seriously.
26-07-2002, 05:48 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Matt

Just imagine if a "sports hero" became a "real life hero" by rescuing someone from a burning building.
What type of hero would he be now ?Ijust hope Pykey meets such a person,he likes his heros.
30-07-2002, 09:35 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I dont know who you are but you are not man enough to use your proper email address so if you insist on posting utter RUBBISH carry on, but slagging me off no way, only cowards hide ok.
30-07-2002, 10:05 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

What planet do you come from? Have you never heard of George Ridgeon, fireman and racer, or Mike Hailwood..George Medal?
Road racers ARE heroes..you are a twit.
31-07-2002, 07:50 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pykey

Relax,I'm not slagging you of.I'm just talking about heros.

The Witch

OK,so you know people who were "sporting heros" and "real life heros".Maybe you could write a feature for this site about them ?
The site regulars do like their heros.

31-07-2002, 08:31 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

OK Mr SMith, We have let you know before that some of your postings are not wanted on the board. You have also been informed that repeats of this type will be removed. Here we go again.

OK, let's see if we can track you down, lke we managed to do with others a few months back.

Your ISP has been contacted and now we await their response.
31-07-2002, 08:39 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm in Eastenders mode.
Leave it 'elen- he's not worf it!
31-07-2002, 09:25 PM