DED confirms positive response to expressions of interest request for TT Series promo
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
DED confirms positive response to expressions of interest request for TT Series promo
(17-03-2015, 12:15 AM)c iom tt Wrote:
(16-03-2015, 05:06 AM)Sam Pato Wrote:
(15-03-2015, 10:45 PM)Malcolm Wrote: "highly contentious possibly even libelous,"

Malcolm.

Not to mention sooooooooooooo f*%@# tedious.  Every bl00dy thread for pity's sake!

I dread to think what anyone considering heading to the TT for the first time must think if they logged in here.

It's beyond negative - some of you blokes are borderline nihilists.

Sam

Oh I see. 
balanced, structured and sensible comments

For Gods sake let it go.

My comment was made in relation to what was assumed to be your response to what I had posted earlier in relation to the negative and derogatory posts and comments on the Thread topic and not to what you had posted that confusingly was actually intended by you as a reply for Post #20. Any confusion was brought about through you making a one line post with no reference in any way as to the post you were actually replying to.

In actual fact, the post of Sam,  apart from the disguised profanities, appears acceptable as a reply to what had gone before ( the negative and derogatory posts) and quite possibly could mirror a new members potential impression of the TT and this Forum after reading the leading posts within the Thread. ( My personal opinion).

I have subsequently answered and explained publicly how and why such confusion arose over our respective posts, and how it could have been avoided.

I have already stated publicly that you caught me on a bad day, so I would suggest that you leave it as it stands now, and move on before this situation starts to deteriorate any further.

Malcolm.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2015, 01:09 AM by Malcolm.)
17-03-2015, 12:41 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
DED confirms positive response to expressions of interest request for TT Series promo - by Malcolm - 17-03-2015, 12:41 AM