DED confirms positive response to expressions of interest request for TT Series promo
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
RE: DED confirms positive response to expressions of interest request for TT Series promo
(16-03-2015, 12:00 PM)c iom tt Wrote: Malcom, I can understand you getting tetchy about some of the posts, but my reply was to post #20, not your posts.

Explanation accepted, however if you had identified in your post to #20 that you were actually replying to that post, then there would have been no reason for me to add the comment that I did within your post. Any reply would have been up to the person who made post #20.

There are two  facilities that I have provided that permit you identify that you are replying to a previous post.

The RED reply text at the bottom right hand side of the post that you wish to reply to (which adds your reply into a new post that also includes the text of the post that you are replying to).

And of course the big black button at the bottom of the posts that says New Reply (which makes a new post at the end of the Thread).

You chose the latter, which in this instance created the confusion.

With respect to your post to #20 - My previous comment:-  " I have no problem with balanced, structured and sensible comments on this." - stands.

Malcolm

Fair comment. I my defense I sometimes use my phone to post. With big fingers and a small screen, I sometimes dont see the hypelinks. If future, I will stick to posting on a P.C.
My bad, it wont happen again.

You caught me on a bad day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2015, 06:55 PM by Malcolm.)
16-03-2015, 05:57 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DED confirms positive response to expressions of interest request for TT Series promo - by c iom tt - 16-03-2015, 05:57 PM