Enough is Enough
SPEIRMOOR Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Enough is Enough
Sad news. Great bunch of guys here I'll miss all of your knowledge and camaraderie.
17-06-2015, 06:44 PM
Find Reply
tiny thing Offline

Threads: 3
Sad news indeed, really enjoyed Malcolm's up to date posts and all the info a few of yous posted. This mindless posting and threat's that were done by mindless people, seen it happening on another forum I am on but they got it sorted.
Thanks to all for the gossip and info.

The UGP best road race in the world.
17-06-2015, 07:22 PM
Find Reply
SILJA Offline

Threads: 38
Very sad to hear the reasons why this fantastic forum will be closed! Thank you Malcolm for your excellent work!

Silja.
Don't be that optimistic! The light in the tunnel can be a train. Sad
17-06-2015, 07:30 PM
Website Find Reply
RedlineRick Offline
Cotton Top

Threads: 1
Ah well what can you say....

One of the Chris's announcing from the grandstand had to lecture listeners about the Facebook postings about mid-race-week, guess the MD fanboyz were getting out of hand.

Twenty-seven-year-old Joe Gower sums it up with this quote from the Bouncers documentary.

"It's jobs like this that make you hate the human race like you know.
I got no faith in it anymore, I., I seriousley got no faith in it."

"I mean I understand going out and having a drink and a laff, but they're
all ******* inbreed, a mongos like drinking, they are literally idiots."

I just pass it off to the latest population doubling that we just had (the fastest ever btw).
Professor Albert A. Bartlett (1923-2013) speaks about "Quality of Life" when population
doubling happens in one of his many speeches. (http://www.albartlett.org)

Thanks Malcolm for what I consider the original TTwebsite for many years and after what I consider one of the best and historic TT's, best of luck all.

Rick 
"A few yrs ago they screwed up a perfectly good working website just because they want to be 'modern' and now we have a sluggish ugly problematic and feature lacking website. but hey, its modern..., old sites are always better".
17-06-2015, 07:36 PM
Find Reply
2 stroke nod Offline

I'd like to echo the Thanks to Malcolm for running this forum. It's mind boggling that the enjoyment of many can be spoilt by a couple of idiots. I've seen the same messing that led to the demise of paddockgossip a few years ago.

Respect

Con, 2 Stroke Racing Supporters Club
North Dublin

(own up time - I was the joker who registered as "Douglas Dan" on here after the closure of the iomtt forum - I had forgotten my original password for 2 stroke nod, but thanks to Malcolm he did some research and reopened my original handle)
Be nice to your dentist....they have fillings too
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2015, 07:49 PM by 2 stroke nod. Edit Reason: own up time.....! )
17-06-2015, 07:38 PM
Find Reply
eman1948 Offline

Threads: 6
Thank you Malcolm but I think we all understand your position, its just a pity that a few ruin it for so many. Perhaps they are happy now you have decided to close the site. They will probably join other forums and do the same to them because that's what gives them a kick. Sad people.

Anyway thank you Malcolm.
17-06-2015, 07:42 PM
Find Reply
A10TT9 Offline

Threads: 0
Very sad to hear it Malcolm, but nobody should have to put up with that sort of behaviour.
17-06-2015, 07:58 PM
Find Reply
Ross_C Offline
Just Getting Started

My thanks to Malcolm and regrets that it has come to this (I've been mostly oblivious to the idiocy). I've found the forum a great and interesting source of information and will miss the insights from TT outsiders and insiders alike.
17-06-2015, 08:10 PM
Find Reply
smokey125 Offline

Threads: 7
Thank you Malcolm, I've always found the site to be a very interesting and informative one. Although I don't post very often (always taken the view if you've not got something worth saying don't bother saying anything) but have always been a frequent visitor. Rest assured I will continue to visit for all the rest of the information on here.
I'm sorry it has had to come to this but understand why.
As every I will be making up the numbers at this years Manx, all the best Doug Snow

I'll finish it one day!
17-06-2015, 08:22 PM
Find Reply
Chrisp955 Offline

Threads: 21
Gutted to hear you are closing down the forum.Iv on posted a few times.I'm not great with the Internet and didn't want to go down the social media face book route. So it find this site and be able to read the posts of other TT fans was great.Would it not be possible to have a invite only bases? Like I say Internet all a bit new to me..
I'm sorry that these scum have invaded your privacy Malcolm.I hope they get there comeuppance.
17-06-2015, 08:26 PM
Find Reply
serowmaster Offline

(17-06-2015, 07:58 PM)A10TT9 Wrote: Very sad to hear it Malcolm, but nobody should have to put up with that sort of behaviour.

very sorry to read this I enjoyed posting on here

GETTING OLD IS MANDATORY FEELING OLD IS OPTIONAL smilie
17-06-2015, 08:29 PM
Find Reply
excollier Offline
slow biker, road race fan

Threads: 11
Sad to read this news. The lunatics are taking over the world in so many ways, ruining life for the silent majority.
Thanks for the forum, Malcolm, I hope it will return some time in the future, I'll miss it.

17-06-2015, 08:35 PM
Find Reply
Westers Offline
Banned

Threads: 3
(17-06-2015, 08:35 PM)excollier Wrote: Sad to read this news. The lunatics are taking over the world in so many ways, ruining life for the silent majority.
Thanks for the forum, Malcolm, I hope it will return some time in the future, I'll miss it.

+1 
17-06-2015, 08:40 PM
Find Reply
scaramanga Offline

Threads: 25
realy feel for you malcolm
so sorry to loose another tt related forum
this forum and the tt is part of my life along with other bike related forums
without motorsport and cars/bikes i really dont know what id do as im not interested in drinking and partying my kids are grown up now so there off doing there own thing
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

proud to own and ride a british motorcycle  triumph daytona 675 Hehe
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2015, 08:45 PM by scaramanga.)
17-06-2015, 08:40 PM
Find Reply
veefour Offline

Threads: 16
Oh dear what a shame, seems like another link to the IOM disappearing.
All the best Malcolm.
Grey-haired riders don't get that way from pure luck.
17-06-2015, 08:41 PM
Find Reply
runningbear Offline

i am so sorry that you have been treated in this appalling way malcolm and as with so many fellow tt forum readers and contributors am very sorry you have been put in this position .i missed the previous forum and having just found you again ready for this years tt will be sad but will continue to read the superb information you provide to us all.thank you for all you do for us. bob
17-06-2015, 09:00 PM
Find Reply
billybookcase Offline

Threads: 13
A very sad day indeed. 
Goodbye everyone and happy TTing. 
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
17-06-2015, 09:09 PM
Find Reply
spannerman Offline

Threads: 28
A very top TT rider, and if I told you who he was no one would believe me gave me some me abusive language again and on here which Malcolm had to take action and delete his post "hope he is now proud of himself" so the problem has been throughout from the top to the bottom, I really hope that Malcolm takes the vile offenders to the law courts, Thank you Malcolm for the past ten years I have been a member on here, you deserve an honour for your efforts "some don't" You wont know what to do now with all the spare time, having said that neither will we,  take time out for a while, but don't let the bullies win, remember "Never Ever Give Up" All the best for now, thanks for the memories, and we are all here if you need us, Best wishes and kind regards Bill.............. Goodbye boys and girls
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2015, 10:31 PM by spannerman.)
17-06-2015, 10:25 PM
Find Reply
Owl Man Offline

Threads: 1
So sorry it has come to this. I will miss my daily vist to this site. I don't blame you for your actions Malcolm you shouldn't have to face any form of abuse. I hope you catch the *******'s
Goodbye all it's been a hoot, OwlMan!
17-06-2015, 10:26 PM
Find Reply
scaramanga Offline

Threads: 25
reading posts from the other side its obvious for some that spannerman and a top tt rider didnt or dont get on real shame that public forums are always spoiled by this type of thing
i have to say ill miss all the info that is available from this forum
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

proud to own and ride a british motorcycle  triumph daytona 675 Hehe
17-06-2015, 10:31 PM
Find Reply