Anstey excluded ????
cargo
Unregistered

Anstey excluded ????
Other sites are reporting that Bruce Anstey has been excluded for an illegal exhaust camshaft

Amor also under investigation
02-06-2008, 05:18 PM
ALP Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Anstey excluded ????
Amor isn't under investigation. The first 3 bikes were measured, Ansty's was found to be illegal and the CoC then disqualified him. Amor's bike has now been bought in from Park Ferme and is currently being measured (the same as the first 3 were). If Amor's is all OK, then he will officially be confirmed as getting 3rd place.
02-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Find Reply
Baylon McCaughey Offline

Threads: 141
yep anstey disqf!
further staement ;ater
02-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Website Find Reply
Baylon McCaughey Offline

Threads: 141
amor confirmed in 3rd
02-06-2008, 06:05 PM
Website Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

ALP Wrote:Amor isn't under investigation. The first 3 bikes were measured, Ansty's was found to be illegal and the CoC then disqualified him. Amor's bike has now been bought in from Park Ferme and is currently being measured (the same as the first 3 were). If Amor's is all OK, then he will officially be confirmed as getting 3rd place.

Yes you are quite correct...... point taken
02-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Shitoffa Shovel Offline

Threads: 5
Manx radio seem to be keeping this one to themselves for now, so if in doub't ask the news papers who are always on the look for a good story,,,,,

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/Bruce-Ans...4137994.jp

Regards

SS,,,,,,,
It’s strange that men should take up crime when there are so many legal ways to be dishonest. …
02-06-2008, 06:22 PM
Find Reply
The Bag Offline

Threads: 14
Thats real unlucky for Bruce. But also for Plater and Amor as Steve has been robbed of standing on the top of the poduim and Keith from even stepping on it, maybe they could re run that race podium after the next race? Its a real experience these guys should not miss.
Russ
Meanwhile back on planet earth..........
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2008, 07:13 PM by The Bag.)
02-06-2008, 07:13 PM
Website Find Reply
FC
Unregistered

The Bag Wrote:Thats real unlucky for Bruce. But also for Plater and Amor as Steve has been robbed of standing on the top of the poduim and Keith from even stepping on it, maybe they could re run that race podium after the next race? Its a real experience these guys should not miss.
Russ

His bike allegedly was not legal so he to should be excluded from results, no disrespect to Steve but rules are rules
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2008, 09:46 PM by Malcolm.)
02-06-2008, 09:44 PM
Stella Offline

Threads: 58
No disrespect to Steve ?

Thought he rode one of THE BEST last Laps around the TT course today...

However thats not to say that i do not sympathise with the situation that Bruce Anstey found himself in today.
*Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic*
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2008, 10:23 PM by Stella.)
02-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Find Reply
Shaun Harris Offline

Threads: 48
Bad luuk Bruce, guess mistakes can heappen eh
I can fix anything!
02-06-2008, 10:48 PM
Find Reply
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50
I know I posted on another thread about the legality of his bike. I agree totally with the exclusion, but I have to admit I really really feel sorry for him. I couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke, entirely his teams fault.
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
02-06-2008, 11:06 PM
Find Reply
The Bag Offline

Threads: 14
FC Wrote:
The Bag Wrote:Thats real unlucky for Bruce. But also for Plater and Amor as Steve has been robbed of standing on the top of the poduim and Keith from even stepping on it, maybe they could re run that race podium after the next race? Its a real experience these guys should not miss.
Russ

His bike allegedly was not legal so he to should be excluded from results, no disrespect to Steve but rules are rules

Col, you've lost me there mate, what do you mean?
I agree Bruce should have been disqualified, albeit unlucky. The point I was trying to make was that Steve Plater has been denied the chance to stand on the top of the podium and Keth Amor has been denied the chance to even stand on it. I would like to see those riders up on the podium in the order they should have been, this surely could be accomodated as an extra podium celebration after the first race tomorrow?
Cheers
Russ
Meanwhile back on planet earth..........
03-06-2008, 05:12 PM
Website Find Reply