Who's the fat lad making a racing comeback?
chrismitch Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Who's the fat lad making a racing comeback?
Nice going Fitz, It was the first time I've raced on that layout yesterday, and only my second meet, but nice to know it wasnt just me finding that circuit so physicaly demanding.......Censored2
Got away with only one grass tracking moment on first practice session, and slowly improved my times during the day with a best time of 1.42Rolleyes v sore todaysmilie
Next outing will be the Duke track day on the 10th of August, then the last meeting on the 14th of September.Yahoo
28-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Website Find Reply
Fitz Offline
Fitzjnr

Threads: 15
Good work Chris and 1.42 is a respectable time too. I hurt more today (Tuesday) than I did on Sunday but I think that is the body getting back into the swing of things.

I have to remember the technique for avoiding the bruising but it will come eventually.

14th September is the same circuit I believe and I am really looking forward to it.

No class for you to enter on 19th October?
29-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Find Reply
chrismitch Offline

Threads: 1
Thanks for the feedback Fitz, got to admit to not being too impressed with myself after the morning sessions, but on a whole a 5 second a lap improvement was achieved by the end of the day, so Im moving in the right direction at least.
Im in the 600 solo's (#128), and thought the 14th of September was the last of the years races over here, except for the endurance on the 5th of October?? Whats the one on the 19th of October?
Just checked out the Regs, and the meeting on the 14th of September is on the shorter GP Circuit........phewsmilie

Will need to get down to some serious training in the Raven for that onesmilie
29-07-2008, 01:23 PM
Website Find Reply
Fitz Offline
Fitzjnr

Threads: 15
Hi Chris,

I was under the impression that the 14th Sept was also the Club Track....was told the same too but then I am always wrong.

The 19th October I believe now is the endurance race as the Celtic Match Races are at Jockhill on 5th October.

I am sure the smilie will confirm that.

I will have to get in training at the Whitestone as Alans leathers are a little baggy on me Wink

Can't wait for the 14th September though.....I will be happy if it is Sunny for obvious reasons although if it rains I would be equally happy as Alan is blinding in the rain smilie
29-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Find Reply