AUTO 66 ANOUNCE THEIR BUDGET RACING PLANS FOR 2011
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
AUTO 66 ANOUNCE THEIR BUDGET RACING PLANS FOR 2011
[Image: auto66club.gif]
STOP PRESS - STOP PRESS - STOP PRESS - STOP PRESS

With the soaring costs of circuit hire and other overheads the Auto 66 committee have been working hard through the winter comparing lap times quality of entries in certain classes etc. in an effort to produce new classes that will allow a wider range of machinery both modern and old. The club have produced a leaflet giving more details which can be downloaded off www.auto66.com or by ringing the circuit office on 01723 373000 during office hours Monday to Friday.

The club has also tried to cut the costs by cutting out 2 day meetings at club level, making the events more attractive to people who work on Saturdays or have pets or animals to look after.

The club have introduced a new 3 Parks Challenge Championship aimed at riders from the North Midlands and the North of England. The Clubman’s classes in the new categories will be run at all 10 rounds as will the new Northern Championships which will also count towards the series but also these classes will be run at the 3 National Scarborough meetings, which will count towards the Road and Track Championship, as will the 4 Cadwell and 1 Mallory meeting.

The club have also retained the Cadwell Championship over 4 rounds which has been renamed the Count of Cadwell.

Here are 4 pdf files for download that will inform you of all information relative to all classes and events.

Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
27-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Website Find Reply